Minecraft Documentary Minecraft Documentary

I loved it

I loved the concept for this animation. It really felt like it was being recorded by a camera, felt like it was like an actual documentary. The animation was smooth, look great and loved the humor of it aswell. I liked the interpretation and idea of the creeper life cycle. You get 5/5 from me, very good job!

The Northern Incident The Northern Incident

The Ending

I really liked this flash, it had a good atmosphere to it, the animation was smooth and clean and you manage to give the audience the feel of the character, but the ending was what i didn't expect, it was funny, it made me giggle, but it should of been something else but furries. You would of gotten more points from me if you made it something serious. But still, good job and I can't wait to see more flashes from you in the near future.

Proper Raptors Proper Raptors

Nice!

I liked the animation, here is my ratings.

Sound: The raptors sounded like real gentleman should sound and sound quality was great.
Graphics: Very nice details on the backgrounds, The raptors were well drew and I liked the style of the animation as well.
Comedy: I found it funny, and interesting.

I bet this could become a great series if you guys decide to do more Proper Raptors doing more proper things.

Sweet Death Sweet Death

It was pretty good

I liked how he was all ninja at the end.

WGJ4K: Hottest GameChicks WGJ4K: Hottest GameChicks

Let me have a guess

Almost everything that mickey hates is what Mickey truly loved and cared about at one point in his life, but something must of happened, which has ruined his life and thus making him hate everything.

A Robo Western A Robo Western

Amazing

What a great imagination you must have to make something like this! I like the detail you put into this flash, and how smooth the animation is and how the music goes great with the theme and setting of the story.

Pokemon: Fated Encounter Pokemon: Fated Encounter

Holy shit

This beats Pokemon movies that I've seen by a long shot, even if its only about 5 minutes or so it makes the Pokemon show looks like a team of Babies.

Leo & Satan II Leo & Satan II

Three words

MORE EPISODES PLZ!!!!

Family Farm Family Farm

Its was kay

Pretty much the only thing that made me giggle was peter and what made me laugh was Louis' dads orgasmic groans.

Lol what was the point of this LOL.

Link's Barrel Beat Link's Barrel Beat

Lol

Lol it was halarious and funny

I happened to notice purple when you see tingle, is he... like being gang banged in the barrel? I don't wana konw .>_<.

But you did a great job on the it overall. 5/5